Saturday, June 7, 2008

Golf With Your Friends

Brandon had his 8th birthday party on Thursday night. We had it at an indoor blacklight miniature golf place called Shankz. The boys had a great time and Brandon received some fun presents! This picture of some of the boys and their putters reminded me of that Three Stooges poster "Golf with Your Friends".

Here is a link to a Kodak album of all the pictures from the party. You should not need an account to view the slideshow.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=eyttu1b.2ajfwz37&x=0&y=-sgo378&localeid=en_US

I love this picture of Lindsay's face when she realizes that Brandon got a Wii for his birthday (from Mom & Dad).

I made party favor bags with Crazy 8 ball themed items in them (for the 8th birthday). Here is a picture Lindsay took of me assembling the party favor bags. A little out of focus and not centered, but I thought she did a good job holding my heavy Nikon camera!
The party was a success and the Wii is providing hours of entertainment for the kids. I also have to say that 8 year old boys are too cute for words (even if they can be so wild that our party hostess at Shankz said they were the most obnoxious party she ever had.....and that's when she lost her tip).