Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Yes, it has been almost 2 months since my last post. Let's just pick up at current events...maybe I'll get around to filling in the gaps someday. Just not today. I'm having a hard time typing (more on that in the next paragraph).

Friday night was Halloween. Brandon dressed up as Indiana Jones and Lindsay was a cheerleader. The scariest part of the night was when I cut off the tip of my finger. While attempting to poke a hole in Brandon's belt, the scissors slipped and cut off the tip of my left pointer finger. Moral of the story: margaritas + sharp instruments = trouble.

Here are some pictures of the trick-or-treaters:
Brandon (Indiana Jones) and Lindsay (cheerleader)

Sam (ninja), Lindsay, Brandon, Thomas (burglar) and Charlie (football player)

Saturday Brandon's baseball team won their baseball game. They are currently in 2nd place in their division and on quite a winning streak. Brandon went 2 for 3 at the plate and caught a pop fly at 2nd base. I have been taking a lot of pictures of his team to make an album for the coach as an end of the season gift. Here are some pictures from Saturday's game:





Jeff goes to Orlando today for a week long conference and is leaving me here to deal with election day on my own. Why do I have such a bad feeling about Tuesday???